FAQ is short for frequently asked questions. Here are some of the most asked questions.
FAQ: How do I order online?
One of the most FAQ. Browse our website to browse items. Once you have found what you are looking for, click on the order button to add to your shopping cart. You will see your shopping cart which will list the cost for each item. You can change your mind later and easily add and subtract items from your shopping cart. Continue shopping until you’re ready to check out. When you have finished shopping, click on the Shopping Cart. You can remove items, add or subtract from the quantities ordered by using the buttons provided in the shopping cart.
If you have questions or difficulties, please contact us at:
Phone: (800) 452-2783
Fax: (541) 451-5455
M-F 8am-5pm PST
(When emailing, please place your order number in the subject heading)
FAQ: How do I get confirmation that my order has shipped?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been received. You will receive a second email when the order ships.
What is your return policy?
If for any reason you do not want to keep an item you have purchased, you may return any unused, undamaged item within 2 years of receiving your order for a refund of the item’s purchase price. Only merchandise that is returned in its original or sellable condition will be credited to your account.
Please send a note with merchandise that explains the issue with your product and how you want to be refunded. Call customer service with further information regarding merchandise returns.
Defective or damaged or missing items: If any of the items from your order are missing, broken, or damaged when your package arrives, please contact a customer service representative for assistance within 2 business days of delivery by calling (800) 452-2783 or by sending an email containing your name, order number and a description of the problem. When emailing us about your order, please place your order number in the subject heading.
For items damaged during shipment, please retain all packing materials and items from the order.
Crediting your refund:
Once we have received and processed your return, we will issue your refund. Please let us know if you every have any problems or concerns about our policies. We appreciate your feedback.
How long does my refund take?
Once we have received and processed your return, we will either instantly credit your account or refund your credit card. Please allow 10 business days for us to process your return. It may take up to two credit card statements for your credit to appear.
Any personal information you share with Sugar Pine Woodcarving will be closely guarded. Our shopping cart is safe and secure (using encrypted codes) and your personal information (e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, etc.) is not, and will not, be shared, traded, sold or given to any other company.
FAQ: How long does it take for an order to ship, and what will the shipping charges be?
Shipping costs are calculated after your order is boxed and processed.
- We ship to all 50 states and internationally. Regulated items can only ship to the 48 contiguous states.
- We will ship to the carrier of your choice, unless you request in comments to have us choose the fastest and lowest-cost method.
- Shipments to PO Boxes must be sent via US Postal Service.
- We ship to rural route numbers.
- We can ship to multiple locations, just specify what goes where in comments
- Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- We will send you a confirmation of your order via email, as well as when it ships.
How do I contact a “real person” when I have a question?
We can be contacted by phone Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm PST at
(800) 452-2783. If one of our customer service representatives is not available, please leave a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing us about your order, please place your order number in the subject heading.
Will you share my e-mail address with other businesses?